our Clinics offer a system of e-consultations. Every day one of our plastic surgeons and a physiotherapist are at your disposal. The contact with your selected specialist takes place via a videoconference in the most comfortable place for our Patients - their home. E-consultations are treated just as their traditional form, which means that if you decide to undergo a procedure/surgery, there is no need to appear in our Clinic for another consultation. Our specially prepared system makes it possible for our surgeons to qualify you for the operation / refer for additional tests or analyse test results. The advantage of an e-consultations is that you don’t have to wait as long to see your specialist. Below you will find detailed information on how to make an appointment for an e-consultation.
- Videoconferencing with a PC/laptop - Google Chrome is our recommended browser.
- Contact our reception desk at 22 654 90 60 to arrange the date and time of your consultation.
- Provide your phone number and e-mail address.
- You will receive a consent form for e-consultation. Please sign it and send to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make a payment for the consultation to the clinic account provided in the e-mail. You will not be able to have consultations without the payment.
- The consultation takes about 30 minutes. Try to provide a quiet ambiance for the duration of the consultation.
- Be ready for the consultation five minutes before the scheduled call time.
- You will be sent a link to your consultation at the agreed time - open it in Google Chrome and connect to your doctor.
- If you decide to have the surgery, within one hour after the consultation we will send you a full list of tests to be performed and a consent for the surgery. The assistant will contact you to make an appointment.
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the clinic by email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 22 654 90 60.