Information on personal data protection (GDPR)
The EU regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) has been in force since 25 May 2018. In connection with its entry into force and the establishment, alongside Dr Szczyt Chirurgia Plastyczna sp. z o.o. sp.k. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Królewicza Jakuba 37 in Warsaw) of a second hospital under the name Chirurgia Plastyczna sp. z o.o. sp.k. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Waflowa 7a in Warsaw), we present the information concerning the protection of your personal data.
1. Dr Szczyt Chirurgia Plastyczna sp. z o.o. sp.k. is the controller of personal data submitted by June 30th, 2019
2. Dr Szczyt Chirurgia Plastyczna sp. z o.o. sp.k. and Chirurgia Plastyczna sp. z o.o. sp.k. are the joint controllers of personal data submitted from July 1st, 2019.
3. Dr Szczyt Chirurgia Plastyczna sp. z o.o. sp.k. and Chirurgia Plastyczna sp. z o.o. sp.k. will be the joint controllers of personal data submitted to Dr Szczyt Chirurgia Plastyczna sp. z o.o. sp.k. by June 30th, 2019, provided that you consent to the transfer of this personal data to Chirurgia Plastyczna sp. z o.o. sp.k.
4. The Controller and Joint Controllers have appointed a Data Protection Officer – Magdalena Chreptowicz, who can be contacted via e-mail under firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Your personal data will be processed by the Controller or Joint Controllers for you to be able to use the services of our hospitals.
6. In order to:
- ensure safety of the services provided, we need information about your health, age, height, weight and occupation,
- stay in touch with you and provide you with information, we need your name, telephone number and email address,
- issue a prescription or complete your medical records, we need your name, PESEL number, home address and, if you are on sick leave, also your employer’s details,
- be able to pass on information to persons authorised by you, we need the name, surname, home address, telephone number and email address of the authorised persons and a confirmation that they are allowed to use this data.
7. Your personal and health data can only be disclosed to entities entitled to obtain them on the basis of the law in force, as well as to entities involved in the provision of services.
8. The joint controllers provide for the possibility of sharing your personal data such as name, residential address, telephone number and email address with cosmetology and dentistry entities associated with the joint controllers, personally or by capital, or partners of the joint controllers in order to provide you with information about the services provided by these entities. The possibility of sharing this data is subject to your consent and does not affect your ability to use the services of our hospitals.
9. Data subject has the right to request access to their personal data, to rectify, erase, restrict processing, object to processing, the right to data processing and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
10. Data subject has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, which does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
11. Provision of personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide such data may prevent us from proper performance of services and cause refusal to perform them.
12. Your personal data will be stored for the period required by law, that is 20 or 30 years.