Cosmetology is a branch of dermatology which is aimed at restoring or enhancing patients’ physical attractiveness. Treatments mainly focus on the face and take advantage of appropriate preparations, modern equipment and special massages. The specialists in our clinic will help you get rid of various, sometimes embarrassing, beauty defects and restore a younger appearance. Our procedures include:
- Kobido – a Japanese face lift offering a natural lifting effect. Many patients consider it a very good alternative to aesthetic medicine procedures. Kobido massage is non-invasive and uses a variety of techniques that affect deep layers of the skin as well as the muscles. It activates the nerves and increases energy flow (Qi) in the face for a more youthful appearance and relaxation. The massage affects the muscles of the shoulders, neck, décolleté, back, face and head. The effects are visible already after the first treatment, and you can deepen and consolidate the effects by having it once a week.
- Lymphatic drainage – a treatment for the face, neck and décolleté. It is a special kind of massage that stimulates the lymphatic system, improves lymph circulation and eliminates swelling. The skin is pressed and rubbed using appropriate techniques and movements, thanks to which lymph circulation (watery fluid containing, among others, proteins) is more efficient and toxins are removed from skin cells. Lymphatic drainage reduces wrinkles, firms the skin and also helps to get rid of puffiness around the eyes (or other parts of the face) and even sinus problems.
- I PEEL Signature Face Lift – Image Skincare treatment using 30% vitamin C. It has antioxidant, moisturising, brightening and smoothing properties, and stimulates cellular regeneration of the epidermis. This vitamin peeling is recommended for patients with strongly dehydrated or sensitive skin, dull and tired complexion as well as patients suffering from rosacea or erythema. It stimulates collagen production and strengthens microcirculation in skin capillaries. The treatment is safe for people with very sensitive skin and vascular problems, as well as for pregnant women.
- I PEEL Lightening lift forte – peeling that effectively fights even the most persistent facial discolourations. The treatment uses a 50% solution of lactic acid, echinacea, stem cells of undaria pinnatifida and brightening substances. The skin is exfoliated, brightened and additionally intensively moisturised. I PEEL Lightening lift forte ensures very good results regardless of skin type or intensity of discolourations.
- The MAX lift – this treatment utilises valuable properties of plant enzymes, enables gentle exfoliation and brightening of the skin. The preparation used in the procedure contains an organic complex with papaya, pineapple and pumpkin, as well as stem cells of symphytum officinale, green tea extract and ubiquinone, i.e. powerful antioxidants. After the treatment your skin will be strengthened and better protected against free radicals responsible for the ageing process. As a result, you can enjoy a more youthful appearance, as well as supple and radiant skin.
- PRX – a painless, quick treatment to revitalise the skin without exfoliation or needles, which can be carried out at any time of the year. It uses a special preparation containing H202 (low concentration hydrogen peroxide), 33% TCA and 5% kojic acid. The effects of PRX treatment are mainly well hydrated, tighter and more supple skin with less visible discolouration and scars. You can have it on your face only or additionally the neck and décolleté.
- Peeling Retises CT – this treatment is performed using a preparation with a high concentration of retinol and ascorbyl glucoside, i.e. the most stable form of vitamin C. A special mask will be applied on your face, which you then wash off at home after a specified time. Two days after the treatment the skin is tight and slightly reddened, and then the epidermis begins to peel off. The result is a smoother complexion with an even tone, less wrinkles and narrowed pores.
- Carboxytherapy – a minimally invasive method for removing wrinkles, sagging skin, fat pads around the eyes, double chin and even stretch marks and cellulite on the body. The treatment also reduces baldness and hair loss, and effectively combats localised excessive fatty tissue. It involves the introduction of medical CO through an intradermal or subcutaneous injection, which increases blood flow and dilates blood vessels. Carboxytherapy can be performed alone or in combination with other cosmetological or medical treatments.